Sunday, November 27, 2005

Welcome Back SweetP2!

Hi SweeP2! It was so nice to hear from you! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, and that you're still stopping by to check out my blog. Yes, I would like to chat with you, that's why I wrote the previous post to contact you, and your political views aren't kryptonite to me. I suspected you were left of center based on your support of gay marriage, but that didn't stop me from talking to you, did it? I'm surrounded by liberals, and I love them all. My family has pretty much the same views on the issues as you do, SweetP2. I'm the black sheep of the family, politically speaking. My uncle, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew are all ultraliberal, except when it comes to illegal aliens, but we all get along great. We have some lively debates from time to time, and that's how we learn to respect each other even if we disagree passionately with each others' opinions. So I have no problem chatting with you, SweetP2; in fact, I look forward to it. And I'd really like to see you blog. When you said you weren't a blogger, that is what surprised me! I was all ready to read The Skeptic2, and was crushed to find out it didn't exist. Get on the net girl, and let your opinions fly! You know you've got at least one reader waiting on you. So plug in and rant on, SweetP2. Blog, baby, blog!

Check ya later,

PoorGrrl

No comments: