Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Stay of Euthanasia Update*

I just got an e-mail from my sister and I now know a tad bit more about Foxy's situation.

The vet thinks Foxy may have a urinary tract infection and an infected elbow. He's put her on high doses of antibiotics and pain reliever. This should heal the infection, if that's all it is, but if it doesn't then....you know. Sis also wrote that the vet told her that Foxy was toward the end of her natural life, especially if she is part Chow or Blue Heeler. I don't think Foxy is either one of those breeds. We know that she's part Siberian Husky, but we never knew the other part(s). Anyway, we have 30 days to see if my furry niece will make it. Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers going!

Also, still no Pepper. Sis checked with the pound again today with no luck. She's checking with the Humane Society tomorrow. Sis said she's going to keep checking the pound and the Humane Society for at least 2 weeks. I hope so badly that we find Pepper. I just can't stand the thought of her being alone, cold and hungry, scared, and wondering where her family is. We're looking for you Pepper! And the bloggers send their prayers.

No comments: