Friday, November 11, 2005

Movie Question*

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been three days since my last post. I truly didn't realize it had been that long since I gave my never-to-be-humble opinions to the world(lol)! Anyway, this is going to be a quick post since I'll be leaving soon to attend a fundraising event. I see that I'm getting more and more readers so I'm going to ask a question that I'd asked back when nobody knew I was here; maybe I'll get an answer this time. Here goes.

I'm trying to find the title of a sci-fi movie I saw on tv(network, not cable) about 10 years ago. It was about a man who gathers up a posse of sorts to rescue his kidnapped little sister. I don't remember any of the names of the characters or the actors who played them, but I do
remember that the bad guy, or thing, was called the Sublime Plenum, and the little girl was kidnapped to serve it. I also remember that the ruler of the posse guy's planet starts out as a bad guy but ends up a good guy.

This movie wasn't another Star Wars, but I liked it and want to buy it, but I can't even find out if it's on video/dvd because I can't find any info about it on the web. I've tried searching for
Sublime Plenum, but I always come up empty. If anyone in cyberspace knows what movie I'm talking about, or can give me some searching tips to help me find it myself, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. Have a nice day!

PoorGrrl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's called The Warlord: Battle for the Galaxy, also known as the first installment or pilot for The Osiris Chronicles (never completed).