Thursday, August 25, 2005

Just Trying Something

I just want to see what my post will look like with a different alignment. If I like this alignment better than the align left position, I'll use it for all my post. If I don't like it, then I won't. Of course, I'll have to check out the other alignments, too. I'm totally new to blogging and writing on the computer so I'm learning as I go along. What I'm really trying to figure out is how do you make a new paragraph? Every time I try to make a new paragraph, I forward to the end of the line so I can start to write on the next line. But the problem is that when I do that the last word I've typed always comes down to the next line. I want to be able to space down to the next line, without carrying the last word with me, so I can either indent to start a new paragraph or go down two lines and then start a new paragraph. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I know I don't have the computer lingo down yet. I hope someone out there knows what I'm asking and will give an answer. Thanks in advance. PoorGrrl.

No comments: