Sunday, August 14, 2005

A Few Questions

Hi y'all! I know it's be a while since my last post. I've been sick and I just haven't felt like posting. But now I'm back. I'd like to ask a few questions of my fellow bloggers. First, did anyone check out my page on savemesites.com? I hate to ask for help. I really have to swallow my pride to do so. Mostly, I'm afraid people will think I'm a bum who doesn't work and is just looking for easy money. It's not like that at all. I work hard every day at a full-time job taking care of the most important things in the world: children. You'd think I and my fellow child care workers would get paid far more than we do, but at most we get $2 to $2.60 above minimum wage. I stay in this job because I love my babies and their parents, but it's really hard to make ends meet when you're single and have only one paycheck. I'm trying to get a second income going. My best friend just opened up an antiques and crafts shop and she said I could put my crocheted bears in there. I'm working really hard on my bears and have three almost ready to go, but crocheting is time consuming, and even when I get the bears ready I still have to wait for them to sell. In the mean time, bills need to be paid NOW. So I'd really appreciate it if my fellow bloggers would check out myhttp://savemesites.com page and give a little donation.(my page is titled PleaseHelp;click on Site Listings, scroll down about 30-40 titles to find me;the info's a bit dated,I've gotten July's rent taken care of, but I still need help with August's bills). My next question is about writing blogs. How do I make paragraphs? I know, the question's probably a dumb one, but I need help. You see, whenever I forward to the end of the page to make a new paragraph, the last words on the page move too. I want to make an indention for each new paragraph so I won't have these long run-on paragraphs but I can't figure it out. I've tried toying with the align left,right,and center icons but it still doesn't come out right. If anyone has any advice for me, please give. I'm listening! My third question is about a movie. About ten years or so ago I saw this sci-fi movie on network tv. It was a pretty good movie and I've been trying to find out if it's out on video. The problem is, I can't remember the name of it. The movie was about a guy who's trying to find his kidnapped little sister. I don't remember the names of any of the characters or the actors who played them, but I do remember that the name of the bad guy, or rather bad thing, was the Sublime Plenum. I did a google search for Sublime Plenum but didn't find the movie. Does anyone out there in bloggerland know about this movie? If you can help me find out anything about this movie, even if it's only the title, I'd greatly appreciate! Well, I'm going to go read the paper and then work on my bears. You'll hear from me again soon By for now! PoorGrrl

No comments: