Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Today's my birthday! Woohoo!

Today was actually a good day even though I spent it at work. I took my b-day vacation last Friday so I could give myself a three day weekend. THAT was NICE! I slept late, went to my town's biggest flea market, took myself out to dinner, and spent quality time with my Mom watching movies. An all around WONDERFUL birthday weekend!

Today is my birthday. I've lived another year, and that's the greatest gift of all.

Today is my birthday, and I am BLESSED!

5 comments:

Skunkfeathers said...

Happy Birthday!

Tom said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!

commoncents said...

Happy Birthday!!

I love your blog!!!

Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

ps. Link Exchange/??

JMK said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

You share the same birthday as my brother Tom...and English teacher in NJ.....and an all around great guy!

namaste said...

yikes! i am super late here.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY seane-anna. sounds like my kind of birthday celebration! i wish you many more with all the wishes you deserve.

hugs!!