Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish all my readers and blogging friends a most blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. Remember all you have to be thankful for as you gather with friends and family to enjoy good food, good fun, and good company. And remember the ones who are with us only in spirit*. Have a blessed day!

Sincerely,

Poorgrrl

*Happy Thanksgiving, Daddy! I can't believe this is my third holiday without you. I'd give anything to have you here. I love you and miss you so much. Rest in peace, my father and friend.

Your daughter,

Shun

1 comment:

JMK said...

I lost my own Dad ten years ago this month (11/4/97)....I still miss him and think about him every day.

When it's very quiet, I can still feel his presence, at times.

The pain of missing someone is the result of carrying that person in your heart.

We should never stop missing those we've loved.