Sunday, November 25, 2007

Check Out My Guest Post

Hey friends! Guess what? I made a guest appearance on another blog! If you look in my link field you'll see a link called elwoodin. That's the link to the blog Tired of All the Liberal Rhetoric Out There (TALROT), written my friend Robert. If you go there you'll see a guest post written by none other than yours truly! The post is titled "Welcome to America. Now Speak English!". I was honored to make a guest appearance on Robert's blog. Please stop by and have a look see. Even if you don't like my post--I can't imagine how you couldn't--I'm sure you'll find TALROT quite interesting and informative. Hope you drop by, and please leave a comment if you do!

Thanks,

PoorGrrl

PS

My post is written in red just in case you have trouble finding it.

5 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

good luck hun..I will check it out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great site. Thanks for visiting Right Truth. Come back often, new friends are always welcome.

Seane-Anna said...

I'll be back Debbie, and I hope you like my guest post, Angel!

JMK said...

Great post Dwana, very well put together.

Anonymous said...

thanks Dwana for the post about your post. I was wondering why I was getting so much in the line of traffic lately...:)

It was a great post. Hope you write another soon.

-Robert-