Saturday, December 01, 2007

It Makes One Wonder Just Where Are We Going

Hey friends! I'd like to introduce you to a new guest writer for PoorGrrl Zone. His name is Robert and below is his first post for PGZ. I recently posted as a guest writer on his blog Tired Of All The Liberal Rhetoric Out There. Robert writes in blue on his blog. I was going to put his post in blue on PGZ but I can't figure out how to do it. So, for now, Robert's post(s) will be in italics to distinguish them from mine. I try to read Robert's blog everyday. I like what he says and I like the way he says it. I hope you will, too.


It Makes One Wonder Just Where Are We Going

by Robert

I have been listening to the news lately and this post has nothing really to do with politics, or Democrats, or Republicans. I just want to ask everyone: just where is this country heading?

On the news here in Indiana, over the past few days, has been a story of a couple who beat their infant girl to death with a belt. And in the weeks preceeding her death they tortured her. Now here comes my question again. Just where are we going? What is wrong with our country when we have parents torturing their little children and then killing them with a belt?

The story went to trial today, with the parents going to court over this. It seems that Child Protective Services are the ones that really screwed up here. Months ago these two parents were hauled in for abuse on the little girl and the government took her away from them, only to give her back later. NOW SHE IS DEAD!!! I hope the parents get the most the law will give, with no chance of parole. Period! Killing that little girl was totally uncalled for.

What in the heck is the problem with this country?!

Growing up, I don't remember anything aobut parents killing their kids. Now I'm sure that it happened, but I doubt it happened with the intensity it is now. And the problem here people is that this horrible story of an infant's death isn't the only one. There was a story like it out of Georgia, too. I don't know the details on that one but I DO know that we have to get back to the moral and just America of the past and away from the PC crowd that is destroying this country.

We've got to stop believing the drive-by media and start listening to our common sense and our intelligence. We need to listen to our hearts 'cause if we don't this violence that we are seeing will only be the beginning. Our future will be a hell of violence. Mark my words on this, people. If you don't believe me look back over the past few decades and notice the increase of violence to the youngest and most vulnerable in our society. We have to stop it. We must turn to God, or our higher power. Everyone has one. We must look to our conscience and stop the bad we're doing to one another. And always remember, we need God's blessings now more than ever.

God Bless America!
God Bless our Troops with their mission
God Bless my Readers and Listeners


Hey friends. I hope you like Robert's post. It's a tragic subject but one we have to face and ask the question Robert asked. After all, the only people who will save our children and our country is us.

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

welcome Robert and thanks for the posting..yes its up to us!