Monday, October 24, 2005

Honest Givers*

Hello friends! You may be wondering why I have a savemesites.com link on my blog if I'm no longer using the site. Well, I'm not using the site anymore, but alot of people are and I want to give them a chance to get some notice and have some honest givers donate to and/or contact them.

As you know, I was using the site to try and raise money for my rent until I could get back on my feet. Instead of getting help, I got alot of worthless and insulting e-mails from con artists who thought I was stupid and/or desperate enough to give them money or personal info like my bank account number. What creeps!

I removed my page from the site, but there are still alot of needy people using this site as a last resort. I want them to have a chance to get a little help with their situation, and have a little hope that things will get better for them. And I want them to have this without having to worry about heartless scammers scheming for their last dollar. That's where you, dear readers, come in.

I'm asking the honest people who read my blog to check out savemesites.com and offer some help to the desperate people who are on there. I know you can give at least a dollar or two to someone on the site, or maybe offer some good advice that could help someone overcome their circumstances. And heartfelt prayer, of course, is always needed. Not all help has to be in the form of money.

So visit the site and let the people know that there are people in this world looking out for poor folks, not just looking to get them.

No comments: