Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Was Great!*

Hi everyone! Christmas was great, even though it was the first one without Daddy. I thought it was going to be worse than it was because the whole month of December leading up to Christmas was a lot harder than the time leading up to Thanksgiving. Certain Christmas carols, and other songs, really got to me in the weeks before the holiday. The song, "Christmas Time Is Here", from that Charlie Brown Christmas show really made me sad. It's got a jazzy sound to it and every time I heard it on the radio I could see my Dad at his piano playing his jazz music. Like I said, it made me want to cry. But actual Christmas day was great. I spent the week-end with my Mom, and I actually got presents! My nephew's home from college, so that helped to make the day good, too. Well, I guess I'd better go. I still don't have dsl at home so I'm posting this from the library on my lunch break, and it's time to go back to work. Maybe next time I can post from home. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sincerely,

PoorGrrl

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Glad you had a merry Christmas. Happy New Year!