Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some More Hotties

Hello people! Have you been wondering where I was? Well, since I'm poor and no one has donated to my savemesites.com page, I couldn't pay for my phone and dsl connection. Actually, I did make a $60 payment to the phone company but they didnt' post it to my account in time to keep some of my service from being suspended. I called the phone company Wednesday and told them that I had made that $60 payment, and that apparently worked, because my internet access is back on. Yippee! I'm not going to write a long post because it's getting late and I have to go to work in the morning. I'm just going to post a shorty so my faithful readers will have something new to read until I get back to in-depth blogging. Here are a few hotties who didn't make my top ten list. I like them all; maybe I'll revise my top ten list and add some of these dudes to it. Enjoy!

Some More Hotties

Leland Chapman(Puppy Dog!)
Jared Leto(Weird but wonderful!)
Gavin Rossdale(Move over Gwen!)
Robert Mitchum(d., Oldie but goodie!)
Kirk Douglas(Another oldie but goodie!)
Jackie Chan(Yes, Jackie Chan)
Ryan from The O.C.(Don't know his real name, just know his bod!)

That's all, folks!

Good Night!

No comments: