Thursday, September 01, 2005

NOT!

Life's peachy--NOT! I'm sooooo down that I don't know what to do.
I'm really starting to feel desperate. I'm tired of playing by the rules and getting no where! Does anyone out know what I mean? I work three years at one of the most stressful jobs you can get--child care-- and I get fired for having an "attitude" when the young girl with the perky boobs can dress however she wants and talk to the director like she's a piece of shit, and she still has a job????? Go figure!!!!!!! So, I've decided to become a shameless self promoter.
I need money, people. I have a page on the cyberbeg website http://www.savemesites.com and I need as many of you as possible to go there, find the page titled PleaseHelp, and donate. I'm through asking nicely. I've tried that on my other posts and nobody gave a damn or a donation. Listen people, I'm not trying to scam anyone and I'm not trying to get out of working. I've worked all my adult life and I was still working until 10 days ago, and I'm working now. I'm working for my best friend in her new antiques store, and I even have some of my crocheted bears in my friend's other store. The problem is I'm only making minimum wage at the store and the bears aren't selling like I thought they would(they're so cute!). And even if I was making $10 an hour, the check wouldn't come soon enough to pay the rent.
I now that people are really focusing on the post-hurricane disaster in New Orleans, Mississippi, and Alabama. I'm not trying in any way to take away from that. In fact, I donated to disaster relief out of my meager means. I gave a dollar, and I'm asking ANYONE out there in bloggerland to donate just a dollar to me. I know that millions of people read blogs and I believe that if I can just reach enough of them I could get enough money to pay my rent for September. That way, I'd have the major expense taken care of and I can start saving for next month's rent with the money I'm slowly making now.
Please people, I need help! Do you know what it's like to have that cold feeling in the pit of your stomach? That's how I feel right now. I'm scared. I can't relax. I have no peace of mind. I'm constatly worrying and wondering what am I going to do. Asking for help from the people out in cyberspace is the ony answer that I know. I need $700 by September 9. I know that's alot. It's definitely more than I could ever come up with on my own. But if 700 people from cyberspace donated just $1 I'd have my rent paid.
Oh won't somebody out there help? I'm desperate. I don't want to keep using my blog to ask for money but I can't seem to get any response from any compassionate people. I only want to get my rent taken care of so I won't be evicted. Is that so hard to understand? Is $1 so much to ask? I donated $1 to disaster relief even though I really don't have it. Surely there're some people out there for whom $1 is nothing to give. If I can give that much, so can you. Please help out a fellow American and human being. I'm down, I don't want to be out, too. Please help. PoorGrrl

No comments: