Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Kick Ass Website

Hey friends! I found this amazing website while surfing the net a couple of nights ago. When I looked around the site, it blew me away! It's run by two young guys which is great because I didn't think there were any young people out there who think like these guys do. All the young people you see on tv and in magazines are all liberal, like they've been subjected to mind control. It's great seeing two guys who aren't scared to think against the grain. When you go to the site, try out the store first; it's got some t-shirts and bumper stickers that liberals would ban if they could. Next, read the mission statement and the manifesto, then just have fun looking around. I'm sure you'll be as amazed as I was. Enjoy!

www.protestwarrior.com

No comments: