Wednesday, October 07, 2009

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

I need to take a little break from all the political stuff, so I'm trying something that I hope will be a little fun. I saw a segment in Us magazine called, "25 Things You Don't Know About Me". It's where celebrities list--you guessed it!--25 things you almost certainly didn't know about them. It's a funny little part of the magazine and I thought I'd try to do that here. No, I'm not saying I'm a celebrity; I just think it'll be fun to see what "secrets" I can come up with right off the top of my head. So, here's goes. 25 things you don't know about me. Enjoy!

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I'm the youngest of three children.
2. I'm the only conservative in my family.
3. I've lived in the same city and state all my life.
4. I could live forever on turnip greens and hot water cornbread.
5. I'm vain about my hair.
6. Orcas are my favorite wild animals.
7. Dogs are my favorite domestic animals.
8. I love kittens but I HATE cats.
9. I was an honor student in high school.
10. I took French, Spanish, and German in jr. and sr. high school but can't speak either one.
11. I'm a total verbophile.
12. As a kid I read the dictionary for fun.
13. I like to invent my own languages.
14. I've never been high or drunk in my life.
15. I can sing The Star Spangled Banner pretty well.
16. I think Ethiopians are the most beautiful Africans.
17. I think the Slavs are the best looking Europeans.
18. I think the Japanese are the coolest Asians.
19. I want to build my own eco-friendly house someday.
20. I love heavy metal music.
21. I get funny looks for being a Black person who loves heavy metal music.
22. I'd like to try dumpster diving but can't get up the nerve.
23. My favorite car is the Kia Sportage, '04 and older model.
24. I believe in God but I'm not always sure if He believes in me.
25. I think Corey Feldman is adorable.

There you go, my friends. 25 things you didn't know about me. I know, it's silly but it's also fun, too. It's a much needed break from the constant political warfare I wage here. So just have good time with this post. Maybe you can write your own lists. I've love to see what I don't know about y'all! Ciao!

3 comments:

namaste said...

seane-anna, what a great idea! we all need a break from the political rants every now and then.

i, too, am the only conservative in my family. i enjoyed learning more about you! fun stuff!

;)

Skunkfeathers said...

I don't do these kind of memes, but yours was interesting, indeed.

Happy break from polluted ticks ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I am the only conservative in my family, but I am the only one who is doing stuff publically like video's, blogging and doing a Blog Talk Radio show every sunday afternoon. And Seane Anna said Japanese were her favorite Asians...mine is Korean.....I almost married a Korean/German once.