Thursday, July 31, 2008

Illegal Alien Population Down By 11%... if we can only get the other 89% the hell out of our country!!!!!!


JMK said...

Yes, and with the help of E-Verify that may well become a reality.

Great UN-PC post!

mccommas said...

I have read some of the Red States anti-Illegal Alien policies encourage them to leave on their own.