Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Hello friends! Well, I'm back! I FINALLY got my own internet service; my brother-in-law installed it last Friday and I've been playing on the net ever since. I haven't done much blog reading or posting; I've just been surfing the net and playing games on Webkinz, hee hee. I've been staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning enjoying the feel of the keyboard beneath my fingers. It's HEAVEN to be back in cyber space (or is it cyberspace?). And how did I get my Mom to go along with this? Well, I put her on the spot at Thanksgiving. While she and I were enjoying the delightful company of my nephew and his cousins I told her that I was getting internet service for the house. Well, Mom was sitting among a bunch of teenagers. What was she going to do? The one thing she couldn't do was throw a fit. I thought that would come later, when we got home, but Mom remained calm and I ordered wireless internet from the phone company. And here I am!!!! I'll soon be posting regularly again. For right now I'm just enjoying being able to get online at home, any time I want; no more library computers. LOVE IT!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog loads really slow for me and maybe other readers. I can't see anything! You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay. I'm 7mb down / 499k up.

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

Roadhouse said...

Welcome back!

JMK said...

I'm glad you're back too.

Glad your connectivity problems are in the past.

Anonymous said...

It is so good to have you back girl. You have been missed.

-Robert-

Tapline said...

I thought I had posted Welcome back!!!, but I don't see it soooooooWelcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, Sean Anna!

I am addicted to the internet. I just recently changed jobs, however. And from the second weak of January, I'll be working 6 days a week on a graveyard shift, and then I worry that I won't be able to blog as much. :( But I'll be bringing in better paychecks - which is gooooooood!

Welcome back.