Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Other Blog

Hey friends! I just wanted to ask you to take a look at my blog Hammer Folk Woman. I just wrote a new post there and I want to know what you think. So if you stop by leave a comment, ok? Thanks.

PS

To get to Hammer Folk Woman just click on the link under the "Seane-Anna-gans" title. And so you know, the word Hesperia that's in the post is one of the words I use for Western civilization. It's from the Greek hesperos meaning western. And Hammer Folk? That term is from Charles Martel who was nicknamed The Hammer for the way he ferociously defended France and Christendom from Muslim invaders in the 8th century. The Hammer Folk, then, are those in the West who are as committed to the defense of our civilization against Islamic invasion as Charles Martel was.

No comments: