Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Downsizing*

Hi friends (and enemies!). I'm just posting to tell you that you might not hear from me for a few days, or longer. I'm moving, either this week-end or the next, and I'm spending my free time packing, not blogging. I hate to admit it, but after three months of unemployment and only two months of almost full-time employment, the rent monster has kicked my butt. I just can't afford my place anymore. I'm downsizing to a strictly no-frills apartment in the small suburb where I work. Hopefully, this will let me get caught up on my bills and start saving for a better place. I'll let everyone know how things go. Wish me luck!

PoorGrrl

P.S.
In case you're wondering, the asterisk by the title means the post is strictly personal. Posts with no asterisk are commentary that may or may not include my personal business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you and keep doing the best you can...

Seane-Anna said...

Gee, what a nice comment, Izrafil! I will keep doing the best I can. Thanks for your concern.