Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy new year, friends!

Today is the first day of the new year, 2011. Of course, I've seen many new years come and go but this one is a tad bit more special than the previous ones. After battling cancer during the last half of 2010 I'm bringing in this new year with a new appreciation of life and health. One of the first things I did this morning was give myself a breast exam. I'm going to do them twice a month from now on. I have a renewed commitment to my health after the events of 2010. With God's help, NO MORE CANCER FOR ME!!!!

Dear friends, I wish for all of you the happiest, healthiest, most prosperous, and most blessed new year. 2011's gonna be a blast!

3 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

ltns hun! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND!!..xxoo

Tapline said...

Seane-Anne, wishing you and yours a very happy New Year ad pray for your continued health...stay well...

Skunkfeathers said...

A Happy, healthy New Year!