Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Slow Loading

Hey friends! Just wanted to apologize for the long gaps between new posts. As most of you know, I have to blog at the library because I can't set up my computer at home. This situation really sucks. I love to blog and I want to give my readers something new to read daily, but even though I get a lunch break long enough to let me come to the library, sometimes the library's computers take forever to load. So I can spend what seems like half of my time just waiting for Blogger to come up on the monitor. Plus, I also have to look up work related things while I'm online so I can't spend the entire time blogging. Bummer! Well, I just wanted to explain the delay in new postings. Hope you understand. Have a killer day, and happy blogging!

Love,

PoorGrrl

No comments: