Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday!*

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me-ee!
Happy birthday to me!

Hello friends! Well, you guessed it. On this date, 42 years ago, I decided to grace this orbiting sphere with my presence. Is this a lucky planet, or what!

I haven't done much to celebrate, and probably won't, since I feel that birthdays, like Christmas, are really for kids. Still, I plan on buying the Lord of the Rings trilogy on DVD as a present to myself; not much, but I won't get a chance to splurge on myself like that for another year. Also, I got the most beautiful cake from my co-workers. It was so pretty I didn't want to cut it. I took three or four pictures of it so I'd always have it in it's original glory.

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to let y'all know that yours truly has finished another year of life and is gratefully starting a new one. May it be blessed!

Love,

PoorGrrl

No comments: